Boxing day Lush Haul


Each and every single year I promise myself that I won’t be tempted in to the Lush Boxing Day  sale, and every single time I fail. And believe me when I say that this year was no different. There is something so utterly tempting about 50% offers, especially when the Lush Christmas range is some of your favourite bath scents.

Shoot For the Stars
This year was one of my biggest hauls as not only did I find myself queuing up in store, but I also placed an order online, so in true haul fashion, I have decided to share with you my Lush purchases.

In store:
  • Two Butter Bear bath bombs
  • Snow Fairy show gel
  • Snow Fairy FUN 
  • So White bath bomb
  • Santasuarus Bubble wand
  • Shoot For the Stars bath bomb
  • Northern Lights bath bomb
Online:
  • Cyanide Pill bath bomb
  • Australian Igloo sugar scrub
  • Rosey Cheeks face mask


Although I've used the majority of these products before, Shoot For the Stars was one of the bath bombs I'd yet to use but I am so glad I did. I completely fell in love with the colour, and the scent it gave. It also left my skin feeling wonderfully soft. I mean, the glitter it left behind was a little problematic, however I think i'll get over that. I just wish I had of picked up a few more of these delights.

The online order that I placed with Lush was the first online order I had placed, and I couldn't resist purchasing a few of the Lush Kitchen Exclusives, such as the Australian Igloo Sugar Scrub. I am yet to try this, but I can't wait until I do!


No comments