Top 5 Book Series

Honestly, I am not a massive fan of reading a series, but this is all my fault. I can loose interest very quickly because I am reading about the same characters, but I also get a little bit stressed out when I am reading a series and then the next novel is not due to be released for another couple of months. If this happens I tend to put the series on hold, but then I never get back it. It's horrendous. But all that aside there are number of book series that I have read from start to finish, and therefore I thought I should share with you my 5 favourite book series that have managed to hold my attention.

  1. the Harry Potter series - J.K Rowling
  2. the Gone series - Michael Grant
  3. the Divergent series - Veronica Roth
  4. the Hunger Games series - Suzzane Collins
  5. the Mortal Instruments series - Cassandra Clare
so there we have it, there is my my 5 favourite book series now I know some of them are pretty obvious such as the Harry Potter novels, however I thought the Gone series by Michael Grant were a little bit different. 

What are you favourite series of books? Have I included any of them on my list? Why don't you let me know in the comments below.

                                                     bye for now my little pumpkins

No comments