Top 5 Main Characters

For me to really submerge myself into a new world within a book, I must feel some sort of connection between myself and the main character. And after a long think, and a quick browse through my book shelves I was able to decide on my 5 favourite main characters. 


  1. Alaska Young from Looking for Alaska - John Green
  2. Charlie Kelmickis from The Perks of Being a Wallflower -Stephen Chbosky
  3. Eleanor Douglass from Eleanor and Park - Rainbow Rowell
  4. Madeline Whittier from Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon
  5. Hermionie Grainger from the Harry Potter series - JK Rowling 
So there is a rundown of my favourite main characters, do we share any of the same favourite characters? Let me know in the comments below.

                                                       bye for now my little pumpkins

No comments