Announcment | Twenty Something Store

Okay so this may seem a little random, and a little out of the blue but I've now created a quick online store over on Etsy where I will be selling just a few little Christmas decorations, personalised gifts and homemade cards.

I decided to set up this little store after waking up one morning with an overwhelming urge to get creative, and considering I work full time, and blog in my spare time, everyone thought that I was a little crazy to take on yet another task but so far, I love it.


So if you're interested in placing a custom order, or have any questions surrounding TwentySomethingStore, then feel free to leave me a comment or email me. Also, my store can be found here, where you can see some of my items have already been listed!

                                                      Bye for now my little pumpkins

No comments