Manchester Book Haul


I can go months without buying a book, but when Sarah and I get together for a little reunion I just can't seem to control my book buying habits. I honestly wish I was joking, I went down to Manchester with just one book in my bag, and I returned to Newcastle merely 24 hours later with a further 10 in my bag - a few of them I didn't actually buy but I guess that it is not the point. So here is a run down of my mini Manchester book haul.

  1. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
  2. One by Sarah Crossan
  3. Girl <3 Girl by Lucy Sutcliffe
  4. Flawed by Cecelia Ahern
  5. A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
  6. The Duff by Kody Keplinger 
  7. The Girl In 6E by A. R. Torre
  8. After You by Jo Jo Moyes
  9. Alice's Adventures In Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
  10. Alice's Adventure Through The Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll

So there you have it, 10 books that I managed to buy in 24 hours.. and I know I am a little late to the party when it comes to reading these books, but I am so excited to read them all.

Have any of you read any of these books and really enjoyed them? Let me know in the comments below.

                                                      Bye for now my little pumpkins



No comments