Top 5 Book Covers

After looking through my book shelves last week I came to the realisation that I own a lot of books that have quite simple book covers, nothing too over the top, and nothing that uses images like the ones found on movie covers. With that in mind I thought I would share with you my 5 favourite book covers. 


  1. Everything, Everything - Nicola Yoon
  2. When We Collide - Emery Lord
  3. Holding Up The Universe - Jennifer Niven
  4. The Art of Being Normal - Lisa Williamson
  5. Carry On - Rainbow Rowell
After listening my favourite  book covers I actually noticed a trend, in that the majority of these covers use the colour blue within their designs. I don't know whether that influcened my choice in covers as blue is one of my favourite colours, or whether this was just some funny little coincidence but either way, those are my top 5 favourite book covers.

What are some of your favourite covers? Have you noticed a little trend in your favourite covers like I noticed within mine? Let me know in the comments below, I can't wait to hear some of your favourites.

                                                      bye for now my little pumpkins 

No comments