THE UNIVERSITY SERIES | An Introduction



It is coming up to that time again where those who have made the decision to attend university have began to prepare themselves for the start of term. I have just graduated university in July, and I know all too well how nerve racking the whole experience can be so I thought I would create a mini series of blog posts called the University Series where I will share what I've learnt, tips for surviving those first day nerves and the do's and dont's of university life.

I will post frequently during the last few weeks of this month, continuing on throughout September. However, if there are any questions that you have about university life and I haven't covered it just leave me a comment and I will answer the best that I can. Alterntively, you can send your questions to me via the hashtag #theUniversitySeries over on Twitter.

                                                       Bye for now my little pumpkins


No comments