Blogmas Day 12 | Christmas Decoration Haul



Over the last few years my Christmas tree of choice as been a bright pink tacky twig with red baubles, horrendous I know. But this year I have decided to give my tree a little overhaul, my tree will still be a little tacky but the red-pink display has gone and been replaced with an array of decorations.

I have chosen to buy all new decorations, and I have simply bought these decorations because I like them. None of them really match, but I am okay with that. Here are my most recent purchases, and a little tour of my tree:


So there we have it, there is my tacky little tree. What are your Christmas trees like? None can be as tacky as mine.

                                                          bye for now my little pumpkins


DISCLAIMER: I apologise about the video quality, and the fact that there is a watermark across the video. As this is the first time i've tried anything sort of video like for my blog I thought I would wait and see what the general response is for the use of the video before buying any software. But I am actually considering creating a BookTube within the new year. What do you all think? And do you have any tips on create valuable content, let me know.

No comments