Blogmas Day 5 | The Christmas Tag



Christmas is just around the corner, and well who doesn't love a festive tag? So here is the Christmas tag.

1.What is your favorite Christmas film?
The Santa Claus, it always has been and always will be my favourite Christmas film. It isn't really Christmas unless until I have settled down with a hot chocolate and watched this film

2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
Honestly, I don't think I have had a White Christmas, not one I can remember. It would make Christmas so magical, I just hope that this year is a White Christmas.

3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
I usually spend my Christmas day with my mum, step dad and two younger brothers at my mums house and then we will spend boxing day at my Nanas house but this year its all a little different as I am working both Christmas day, and Boxing day.

4. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Definitely Fairy Tale of New York by the Pogues, it is not really that festive but I just love it!

5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Over the last few years I have opened presents on Christmas eve as I have opened the gifts from my best friend. We have a Christmas Eve tradition of spending it together watching Elf and having a little tipple.

6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Yes yes yes, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixon, Comment, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and of course, Rudolph.

7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
As I have just said a little earlier, I am working all Christmas so my Christmas is a little all over the place so I am not getting to spend it doing my normal Christmas tradditions. Well, I am getting to spend Christmas morning before work with my family so I am looking forward to that.

8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake.

9. What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?
I absolutely love candy canes, like so much.

10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
In all honestly, I love giving gifts more. It makes me feel great, and all warm and fuzzy when I see someone react positively to a gift I have given them. I think this is why I love Christmas so much.

11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
This is a really hard question because I have had so many amazing gifts. But I think the greatest gift I have received over the Christmas period was my Game Boy that I got when I was a lot younger.

12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
New York. I would do anything in the world to visit New York during the festive season.

13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I am a pro, so much so that I even wrap up presents for my Granda and other family members.

14. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
I had my suspicions when I was around 7, so I decided to stay up late and I caught my parents taking the presents and placing them under the tree. My parents tried to tell me that he had left them upstairs but I was otherwise unconvinced. 

15. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I don't often make them because I never, and when I do make them I typically don't call them 'resolutions' as they are more goals, and things I wish to achieve. 

16. What makes the holidays special for you?
Just spending the time with my family and friends makes it so special for me.

So there is the Christmas Tag, let me know your answers to the questions, i'd love to see them.

                                          Bye for now my little pumpkins



No comments