Blogmas Day 8 | My Favourite Christmas Movies



It goes without saying, one of my favourite parts of the festive season has to be the Christmas movies. I could spend days on end, wrapped up in blankets watching the movies, and a part of me doesn't feel really festive until I have sat down and watched 3 particular movies.

1. The Santa Clause
So the Santa Clause is my favourite film to watch during the Christmas season. I will usually watch it three or four times during December, but I have to make sure that I have also sat down with my whole family to watch it before Christmas Eve. It reminds me so much of when I was a child, getting ready for Christmas, writing out my Christmas cards while the film is playing in the background. I just love.

2. Elf
Elf is another film with a tradition. Each Christmas eve I go and spend the day with my best friend and her family, watching movies, giving presents and since i've turned 18 it also involves having a few drinks. For me, I can't watch Elf with anyone else, and will wait to watch it with Laura each and every year. It got to the point where I would avoid movie days with my friends if I new they were watching Elf - sad I know but I just can't break traditions.

3. Nativity
The 3rd film is Nativity. I hadn't watched this movie until a year or so again, but Laura and I stumbled upon it on Christmas eve and fell in love. It such a funny little film that it had to make our Christmas eve movie list.

And there we have it, my three favourite Christmas movies. What are your favourite movies? Let me know in the comments below, and leave any recommendations you may have.

                                                      bye for now my little pumpkins

No comments