Blogmas Day 9 | My Day In Photos [Manchester Christmas Market Addition]



On Wednesday, my mum and I headed off on a little Christmas adventure down to Manchester so I thought I would share with you what we got up to throughout the day through photos.

My morning Starbucks

I thought these wooden cafe's were so cute

Look at all those macaroons 

My Irish cream hot chocolate

I was happier than I looked, honest

Hello, big man

my mac and cheese sandwhich

I wanted to bring a tree home 

My mum and I, looking tired

German beer, and a hot chocolate

One final seflie before we head home

So there you go, I know most of my photos are of food and drinks, but come on, it all looked so good! Have you been to the Christmas markets in Manchester? What did you all think of them? Let me know in the comments below.

                                                      bye for now my little pumpkins


No comments