Blogmas Day 22 | My Favourite Christmas Adverts of 2016



A big part of Christmas for me is the Christmas adverts that surface around the festive season, from the Coca Cola advert, to the John Lewis advert, they all help in making me feel a little festive. The adverts have changed a lot over the years, and each year my favourite advert will have been created by a different company for a different purpose so I thought I would share with you my 3 favourite adverts from 2016.

1. Christmas, With Love from Mrs Claus: M&S 



Having Mrs Claus at the forefront of such an advert really made my Christmas, because well, Mrs Claus really deserved some air time. And having a female at the head of the advert just made me happy.


2. A Priest and Imam meet for a Cup of Tea: Amazon Prime



I honestly just love this advert, this advert just fills me with love and warmth, and considering how the year has been, this is the kind of advert we should be showing at Christmas.

3. The Greatest Gift: Sainsburys 


An advert with James Cordon signing would automatically make my list, I mean come on, who doesn't love him?

For me though, there is one advert which will always mark the countdown to Christmas, and each time it is on I just stop what I am doing and let the magic take over me, let the excitement follow and just embrace the festive season.. And that advert is the Coco Cola Christmas Truck advert.



What are you favourite Christmas adverts of 2016? Do we share any favourites? 

                                                      Bye for now my little pumpkins




No comments