Blogmas Day 21 | My Bookish Wish List



On the 17th Day of Blogmas I shared with you my Christmas Whist List and I said that it didn't consist of many books, but what I failed to tell you is that it actually contained too many bookish items for me to admit. So I thought I would create a separate post sharing my bookish wish list with you all.
  1. Bookstore Soy Candle by Frostbeard on Etsy
  2. Writers Note Book by TangleCrafts on Etsy
  3. Alice In Wonderland "I'll be With You" Frame on Bookishly
  4. Edgar Allan Poe Bookmark by thebookishlife on Etsy
  5. To Kill a Mocking Bird Finch Broach by houseofismay on Etsy
Okaay, so that's just a snippit of the bookish items that were placed upon my Christmas list, I tired to keep it to a minimum however, how amazing are these items?

You've probably noticed that a lot of the items, if not most are from Etsy, this is mainly because I love supporting those who create their own items, and Etsy is full of handmade delights. I could spend so much time and money on items from this site, but I have a little bit of self restraint... 

Are there any bookish items on you Christmas wish list this year? Let me know in the comments below.

                                                         Bye for now my little pumpkins

No comments