Blogmas Day 24 | A Cliche for the New Year


It's getting to that time of year where we think back on the year we had, and start to look at how it could of been improved, did we follow our resolutions set previously, and what are our resolutions for this year will be.

Well, I have never really been a one to set resolutions as I am awful at sticking to them, but also because I see them as such a cliche - yknow, new year new me and the likes. They just make me cringe, but after the shit storm of a year that 2016 has been, I have decided to give this resolution malarkey a go. However, I've decided to call mine "New Years Goals".. To take away the awkward cliche..

  1. Continue to focus on improving my mental health
  2. Start to improve my physical health
  3. To continue to work hard on TSDD, whilst starting a new job
  4. Read more, a lot more..
  5. Travel a bit, see a few more places that are on my list
See, not too cliche I guess but the reason I have chosen just these 5 is that I have already been working on them a little and wanted to keep them going, apart from number 2. However, calling them goals also means that I wont be too hard on myself if I don't strictly stick to them, if that makes sense.

Anyway, what are your goals and resolutions for 2017?

                                                      Bye for now my little pumpkins
 

No comments