Blogmas Day 1 | Dear Santa



Dear Santa,

        2016 has been a hell of a year for my family and me, we've lost loved ones and suffered unbelievable amounts of heartache, we've lost jobs and friends, experienced mammoth changes and battled our own inner demons. But through it all, we have become closer as a family, created new experiences and memories to share for years to come, and we've fallen through the other end of everything that 2016 has thrown at us.

Therefore, all I ask for is that you help us remember how lucky we are, help us forget what 2016 has brought and help us begin welcoming in the new year, the year that everything changes for my family. It will be our year. We will make it our year.

So what do you say Santa, can you help us?

                                                     All of my love, and best wishes,

No comments