Blogmas Day 7 | How To Have A Blast At Your Christmas Party


Christmas is the season for festive parties, fun and games so I thought I would share a handful of entertainment ideas for your Christmas parties, helping ensure that your guests have a blast.

1. Pass the Parcel:

I know what you are thinking, how can pass the parcel be that fun? We are adults after all. Well, here is the thing. Make it a little more difficult, try unwrapping the layer of paper whilst wearing oven gloves and if you don't manage to take off you layer within a set time then you have to take a shot. Or do a forfeit, like fill your mouth with sprouts. 

2. Set Up a Photo Booth:
I love this idea of setting up a photo booth in one little corner of the room. All you need is some cheap tinsel, a plain coloured background and a handful of props such as these. You can even make your own props if you have the access to a printer.

3. Pin The Nose on Rudolph/Olaf:
Okay, so I know this is quite a silly little game but it can be a lot of fun with the right people. All you need for this is to draw a snow man or a reindeer, and make a separate little nose and bamn. And then just use a scarf as a blind fold. 

So there you go, I hope those give you a few ideas on what to at your Christmas party. Do you have any ideas for entertainment that you would like to share? Let me know in the comments below. I'd love to hear your ideas.

                                                         bye for now my little pumpkins

No comments