Blogmas Day 17 | My Christmas Wishlist



At the grand age of 22 deciding on what I would like for Christmas was a lot harder then I thought. I know what you are thinking, too old to write a Christmas list? Well not in my family. Christmas is kind of a big deal for us, and every year around the middle of October my mum will ask me for my Christmas list complete with links to items that are online.

However, when she asked me what I would like this year my mind just went blank. I work full time now so I have just been buying everything for myself. And those things that I would like but can’t afford are things like a flights to Italy or Germany and driving lessons, so there’s nothing I could think of.

But, after much thought and reasoning I’ve decided on my Christmas list, although now it may be a a little late. Now as surprising as it is, there are not many books on my list this time around. Nor is there much make up and craft items. Because my list is so different to what it usually is I have decided to share my Christmas lost with you all.

  1. Socks - I know, how boring.
  2. A Mermaid Blanket
  3. Coffee Pods for my Tassimo Machine
  4. A Thin Curling Wand
And that was it, that was all I could think of, how boring, and adult-esque is that? Oh how I miss being a young kid, lay on the living room floor with the Santa Clause playing in the background, flicking through the argos cataloged, cutting out images of all of the toys I would want that year.


What did your Christmas list look like this year? Did any of you experience the same problem as me in deciding what you would like? Let me know!

                                                       bye for now my little pumpkins


No comments