Blogmas Day 13 | A Blogmas Review So Far



We have hit day number 13 in the Christmas countdown, and what can I say.. I have thoroughly enjoyed counting down the days to Christmas via blogmas, however I have struggled at times.

I am going to be brutally honest throughout this post so here it goes - my biggest struggle has been creating content that I know that both you - as readers - and myself - as the creator - would enjoy. I find that if I have not prepared a post the night or a few days before and I need to create a filler post then it can show. Looking back over the last 13 days it is obvious which days have had more effort put into them, and which days were rushed, 5 minute type of posts. But I am going to work on that, and over the final 12 days I am going to get my bottom in to action and create some more enjoyable content for you all.

But, all that aside I have really enjoyed this. I have enjoyed interacting with you all throughout this, discussing topics that appear in my posts, and reading other bloggers posts too. Taking part in blogmas has also allowed me to have some more me time. I get enjoyment from writing posts, so getting to do that every day has really helped me be a lot more relaxed during the festive season.

I would really appreciate some feedback about the posts which have appeared throughout my blog over blogmas, and if there are any posts that you would like to see make an appearance then let me know. You can contact me via the comments section on my blog, or alternatively you can tweet me @tsddblog.

Here's to the next 12 days of blogmas.


No comments